Re: pg_hba.conf + all + trust = Ident authentication failed for user "postgres"

От ow
Тема Re: pg_hba.conf + all + trust = Ident authentication failed for user "postgres"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
In postgresql.conf I have "#listen_addresses = 'localhost'" and I am logged in
directly into the box, without telnet, ssh or whatever.

But "psql -U postgres -h localhost" DID WORK (after I entered the password) and
that's a big step forward, thanks.

I'm still not sure why I needed to enter the password, though... my idea of
"trust" is somewhat different...