Re: pg_hba.conf + all + trust = Ident authentication failed for user "postgres"

От Andy Shellam
Тема Re: pg_hba.conf + all + trust = Ident authentication failed for user "postgres"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
No you're right, there shouldn't be anything in pg_ident.conf.

Check in your postgresql.conf file, and set "listen_interfaces" to *, so it
listens on TCP/IP (if not already.)

Then try connecting with "psql -U postgres -h localhost" and see if that
lets you on.  Also check your postgresql.conf file is not forcing pgSQL to
look elsewhere for your config files.

Andy