Re: front end application

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: front end application
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I've heard good things about using Access as a front-end to PostgreSQL.
Haven't done it myself, though.

Have you considered using SSL to secure your communications? There are
programs out there for windows that make it pretty easy to tunnel a
connection via SSL, so this would probably be better than using SSH.
Then you can just let PostgreSQL handle user authentication.