Re: Status update on "new" website, testing needed

От Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Тема Re: Status update on "new" website, testing needed
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi Alexey,

> Well, looks like I've finished working on all the interactive parts of the
> website (i.e. forms submissions and admin part).

Good.

> Admin part is accessible on
> http://alexey.beta.postgresql.org/admin/
> Login: test
> Pass: test

I didn't like the login functionality with authenticate window. I could suggest that you implement it using a simple
form.then you could handle 'sessions' more easily.

> All the functionality of the current website is ported + (obviously)
> translations management for news/events/surveys + docs comment moderation added.

Good.

> Please thoroughly test this and submit any bugs found.

Go to this URL:
http://alexey.beta.postgresql.org/admin/news-translate.php?id=174&lang=ru

Could you make a mechanism to login/logoff? Maybe using 'sessions'.

Regards,

--
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
euler (at) ufgnet.ufg.br

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Alexey Borzov
Сообщение: Status update on "new" website, testing needed
От: Alexey Borzov
Сообщение: Re: Status update on "new" website, testing needed