Status update on "new" website, testing needed

От Alexey Borzov
Тема Status update on "new" website, testing needed
Дата
Re: Status update on "new" website, testing needed  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
Список pgsql-www
Greetings.

Well, looks like I've finished working on all the interactive parts of the
website (i.e. forms submissions and admin part).

Admin part is accessible on
http://alexey.beta.postgresql.org/admin/
Login: test
Pass: test

All the functionality of the current website is ported + (obviously)
translations management for news/events/surveys + docs comment moderation added.

Form submits on user level work, too.

For testing purposes I've set it up to send various emails to the pgsql-www
list, they'll have links to http://alexey.beta.postgresql.org/ inside.

Please thoroughly test this and submit any bugs found.

The only big *programming* part left is static website generation, after this
only content- and design-related issues will be left.

Have fun.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: