Re: Status update on "new" website, testing needed

От Alexey Borzov
Тема Re: Status update on "new" website, testing needed
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi!

Euler Taveira de Oliveira wrote:
>>Admin part is accessible on
>>http://alexey.beta.postgresql.org/admin/
>>Login: test
>>Pass: test
>>

> I didn't like the login functionality with authenticate window. I could suggest that you implement it using a simple
form.then you could handle 'sessions' more easily.

Right now the system just uses Apache's builtin authentication mechanism, with
.htpasswd file and does not use sessions at all (as they are not needed).

If it is redone in PHP, then you'll need to store the auth info somewhere and to
create an interface for editing it.

The site's code is available on gborg in pgweb module. Do you volunteer? ;]

>>Please thoroughly test this and submit any bugs found.
>
> Go to this URL:
> http://alexey.beta.postgresql.org/admin/news-translate.php?id=174&lang=ru

Thanks, fixed.

> Could you make a mechanism to login/logoff? Maybe using 'sessions'.

I think login already works. ;]

I'll think about logout.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Сообщение: Re: Status update on "new" website, testing needed
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Status update on "new" website, testing needed