Re: Upgrading to Solaris 9

От Ray Ontko
Тема Re: Upgrading to Solaris 9
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Sounds like an opportunity for someone at Sun to fund a
little research project.  Any Sun/Postgresql hackers out
there?  Any Sun project managers lurking out there?

Ray

Ray Ontko   rayo@ontko.com   Phone 1.765.935.4283   Fax 1.765.962.9788
Ray Ontko & Co.   Software Consulting Services   http://www.ontko.com/