Re: YOUR SITES SEARCH FEATURE DOES NOT WORK!

От Ian Barwick
Тема Re: YOUR SITES SEARCH FEATURE DOES NOT WORK!
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wednesday 03 September 2003 09:42, Ian Barwick wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 September 2003 00:26, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> > okay, first off ... what URL?  I've been working on, and testing,
> > archives all week, and altho getting things down below a 2min search
> > appears to be near impossible (anyone know something *better* then
> > mnogosearch that will handle >250k URLs and growing ... ?  we tried
> > ht/Dig before, and the resources it suck'd were outrageous) ...
>
> At a pinch and as an alternative there's always google: use
>
> site:archives.postgresql.org "search terms here"
>
> or similar and it does a very quick search. Unfortunately
> index seems to be about a month behind.

A more up-to-date alternative:

  http://www.mail-archive.com/index.php?hunt=pgsql-

Other possibilities:

  http://geocrawler.com/lists/3/Databases/
  http://groups.google.com/groups?q=comp.databases.postgresql&hl=en
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/ (see section "Databases")

Ian Barwick
barwick@gmx.net

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: pg_recvbuf : unexpected EOF on client
От: Yuji Shinozaki
Сообщение: Dumping select tables (omitting tables)