Re: Beta going well

От Matthew T. O'Connor
Тема Re: Beta going well
Дата
Re: Beta going well  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: Beta going well  (Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Saturday 03 November 2001 07:51 pm, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> I don't think so ... let's talk beta2 in mid November, with a much broader
> announcement then just -hackers, with maybe an rc1 around the end of
> November, schedualing a release for January 1st or there abouts ...
>
> Few ppl ever jump onto Beta1 of anything ... there have been some changes
> since Beta, so a Beta2 is warranted ... rc1 is when we've always stated
> that we are confident with it for release, so that more ppl start to jump
> on ...

In addition to my previous post, I have been trying unsuccessfully for the
last 10 - 15 mintues to find somewhere that I can download the beta software
from.  ftp.postgresql.org is at it's user limit and the message references
the mirror list found at

http://www.postgresql.org/sites.html

However when I go to this link I am redirected to

http://www.postgresql.org/