Re: Beta going well

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Beta going well
Дата
Re: Beta going well  ("Matthew T. O'Connor" <matthew@zeut.net>)
Re: Beta going well  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I don't think so ... let's talk beta2 in mid November, with a much broader
announcement then just -hackers, with maybe an rc1 around the end of
November, schedualing a release for January 1st or there abouts ...

Few ppl ever jump onto Beta1 of anything ... there have been some changes
since Beta, so a Beta2 is warranted ... rc1 is when we've always stated
that we are confident with it for release, so that more ppl start to jump
on ...