Re: Beta going well

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: Beta going well
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 3 Nov 2001, Matthew T. O'Connor wrote:

> On Saturday 03 November 2001 07:51 pm, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> > I don't think so ... let's talk beta2 in mid November, with a much broader
> > announcement then just -hackers, with maybe an rc1 around the end of
> > November, schedualing a release for January 1st or there abouts ...
> >
> > Few ppl ever jump onto Beta1 of anything ... there have been some changes
> > since Beta, so a Beta2 is warranted ... rc1 is when we've always stated
> > that we are confident with it for release, so that more ppl start to jump
> > on ...
>
> In addition to my previous post, I have been trying unsuccessfully for the
> last 10 - 15 mintues to find somewhere that I can download the beta software
> from.  ftp.postgresql.org is at it's user limit and the message references
> the mirror list found at
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/sites.html
>
> However when I go to this link I am redirected to
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/

The machine the database is on doesn't appear to be available.  I guess
things will be disrupted until the game of musical machines is over :(

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net        56K Nationwide Dialup from $16.00/mo
atPop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com