Re: Broken downloads (was: Beta going well)

От Jeremy Wohl
Тема Re: Broken downloads (was: Beta going well)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Nov 03, 2001 at 09:08:54PM -0600, Matthew T. O'Connor wrote:
> > [beta1 talk]
>
> In addition to my previous post, I have been trying unsuccessfully for the
> last 10 - 15 mintues to find somewhere that I can download the beta software
> from.  ftp.postgresql.org is at it's user limit and the message references
> the mirror list found at
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/sites.html
>
> However when I go to this link I am redirected to
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/

Worse, that's been the case for at least a few weeks.  I've only satisfied
my repeated downloads of 7.1.3 by having known about ftp.us.postgresql.org.
The web site has been looping, in various states of broken, as you say.

-jeremy
jeremy wohl ..: http://igmus.org