Re: v7.1b4 bad performance

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: v7.1b4 bad performance
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Woh, I could swear we were going for zero delay for this parameter for
7.1.  The idea was that we should look to see if other backends are
about to commit before doing the delay.  If we don't have time to code
that, the delay itself it just a throttle on performance.  I recommend
setting the default to zero, which is what I thought Vadim agreed to.