JDBC Performance

От Craig May
Тема JDBC Performance
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

I've been using the postgresql.Driver with JDBC for some time.

Initially, I was passing Statement objects through functions to each of the
Classes.

This was working beautifully.

I have since adapted my application to support MS SQL Server.

SQL Server doesn't allow a statement object to perform multiple queries, so i
have changed the application to create additional Connections.

This has reduced it's performance around 400%.

I'm using the driver contained with Postgresql 7.1

Does anyone have ideas on increasing performance with multiple connections?

Kind Regards,
Craig May

Enth Dimension
http://www.enthdimension.com.au

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Antw: many-many mapping between unique tables
Сообщение: Re: Antw: many-many mapping between unique tables