Re: [ADMIN] Problems with 6.3.2

От Mike Embry x3056
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Problems with 6.3.2
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

> > initdb simply core dumps and then destroys the data directory entirely.
> > I really need to get this working any help would be greatly appreciated.

Although the error messages aren't the same, we just recently had a similar
experience where initdb would fail, core dump and the data dir wound up
being empty.  In our case, we're upgrading from 6.1 to 6.3.2 while
leaving the 6.1 running on one system and installing 6.3.2 on another
system - but the 6.1 binaries could be seen on both systems and were
first in the path.  Kept core dumping until we put the 6.3.2 first in the
path.  Even when we entered the full path to the 6.3.2 binaries.

MikE

Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Problems with 6.3.2
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Problems with 6.3.2