Re: pltcl, linker and statistical functions

От Michel Decima
Тема Re: pltcl, linker and statistical functions
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
>ERROR:  Load of file /usr/local/pgsql/lib/pltcl.so failed: ld.so.1: /usr/
>local/pgsql/bin/postmaster: fatal: relocation error: file /usr/local/pgs
>ql/lib/pltcl.so: symbol CurrentMemoryContext: referenced symbol not found
>
> Is there a way to solve this dynamic link problem ?

ok, sorry for the question... it is a solaris/gcc problem and the answer
is here :

http://www.postgresql.org/mhonarc/pgsql-hackers/2000-03/msg00030.html

to make it work, I just added the following line to the solaris_sparc_gcc
template:

LDFLAGS:-Wl,--export-dynamic

MD.