Re: ispell dictionary broken in CVS HEAD ?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ispell dictionary broken in CVS HEAD ?
Дата
Re: ispell dictionary broken in CVS HEAD ?  ("Heikki Linnakangas" <heikki@enterprisedb.com>)
Re: ispell dictionary broken in CVS HEAD ?  (Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru>)
Список pgsql-hackers
"Heikki Linnakangas" <heikki@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> Oleg Bartunov wrote:
>> seems something is broken in ispell dictionary (CVS HEAD).

> Works for me, with the affix file from "iamerican" debian package, and a
> dictionary containing just "star/S". Which ispell files are you using?

Is anyone working on providing basic regression tests for the different
dictionary types?  Seems like the main stumbling block is providing
usable configuration files.  I don't know enough about ispell to
understand what its config files look like.  (There's a problem of
missing documentation here, too...)