Re: ispell dictionary broken in CVS HEAD ?

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: ispell dictionary broken in CVS HEAD ?
Дата
Re: ispell dictionary broken in CVS HEAD ?  (Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> seems something is broken in ispell dictionary (CVS HEAD).
>
> event=# CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY en_ispell (
>         TEMPLATE = ispell,
>         DictFile = english,
>         AffFile =  english,
>         StopWords = english
> );
> CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY
> event=# select ts_lexize('en_ispell','stars');
>  ts_lexize
>

> But ispell does know 'stars'

Works for me, with the affix file from "iamerican" debian package, and a
dictionary containing just "star/S". Which ispell files are you using?
Can you tar them up and send them over?