Re: ispell dictionary broken in CVS HEAD ?

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: ispell dictionary broken in CVS HEAD ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Is anyone working on providing basic regression tests for the different
> dictionary types?  Seems like the main stumbling block is providing
I'll do some tests for dictionaries, but it will be synthetic dictionary.
Original ispell files is rather big, so I'll make rather simple and small one.

  WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: Include Lists for Text Search
От: Teodor Sigaev
Сообщение: Re: Include Lists for Text Search