problem installing Postgresql DB

От Ingebrigt Maurstad Berg
Тема problem installing Postgresql DB
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Hi !

I'm trying to install postgresql DB in a windows 2000 OS

I follow instructions found at:
http://www2.se.postgresql.org/docs/faq-mswin.html

I've succesfully (as far as I know) completed installation of Cygwin,
and have downloadede the cygipc package.

When I try to install/untar the cygipc package, I get an error
Thanx in advance for any help  !!

***start dump from Cygwin window***
Administrator@INCYMACHINE2 /usr/local
$ pwd
/usr/local

Administrator@INCYMACHINE2 /usr/local
$ tar -C / -xjf cygipc-1.11-1.tar.bz2
tar (child): bzip2: Cannot exec: No such file or directory
tar (child): Error is not recoverable: exiting now
tar: Child returned status 2

Administrator@INCYMACHINE2 /usr/local
$
***end dump from Cygwin window***