Re: problem installing Postgresql DB

От Dave Brunberg
Тема Re: problem installing Postgresql DB
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
I think that maybe you don't have bzip2 installed?  Try downloading the
gzip-ed tarfile.

dwb
David W. Brunberg
Engineering Supervisor - Field Process
The F.B. Leopold Company, Inc.
227 South Division Street
Zelienople PA 16063
(724) 452-6300

От: "Ingebrigt Maurstad Berg"
Сообщение: problem installing Postgresql DB
От: Jason Tishler
Сообщение: Re: problem installing Postgresql DB