Re: problem installing Postgresql DB

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: problem installing Postgresql DB
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Ingebrigt,

On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 04:38:44PM +0100, Ingebrigt Maurstad Berg wrote:
> Administrator@INCYMACHINE2 /usr/local
> $ tar -C / -xjf cygipc-1.11-1.tar.bz2
> tar (child): bzip2: Cannot exec: No such file or directory
> tar (child): Error is not recoverable: exiting now
> tar: Child returned status 2

Install the bzip2 package.  I would also recommend installing all Cygwin
packages unless you know what you are doing.  BTW, a pre-built PostgreSQL
is part of the standard Cygwin distribution.

Please read the README:

    http://www.tishler.net/jason/software/postgresql/postgresql-7.2.README

Thanks,
Jason