Re: dns less connection

От marcelo Cortez
Тема Re: dns less connection
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Andreas ,Magnus

 I do where you say me but...

' ''IM002: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data
source name not found and no default driver
specified''')
 i'm follow your instrutions and replace parts of
connectString but don't work .
Later a try with debugging options.
best regards

MDC

--- Andreas <maps.on@gmx.net> escribió:

> There is actually an ODBC list vor PG availlable ;)
>

> The drivers name is   postgresql unicode
> or    postgresql ansi    depending on your needs.
>
> Driver={PostgreSQL

UNICODE};DATABASE=X1;SERVER=X2;PORT=X3;UID=X4;PWD=X5;X6;

От: "Richard Greenwood"
Сообщение: to_number behavior change between 8.1 and 8.2
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: to_number behavior change between 8.1 and 8.2