Re: dns less connection

От Andrei Kovalevski
Тема Re: dns less connection
Дата
Список pgsql-general
    Hi!

    First of all, be sure you have PostgreSQL ODBC driver installed. To
do this - follow:
  start ->control panel -> administrative tools -> data sources (ODBC)
-> drivers
    If you see in a list "PostgreSQL ANSI" or "PostgreSQL Unicode" -
this means driver is installed, otherwise - you should install one of
the PostgreSQL ODBC drivers:

http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc
http://projects.commandprompt.com/projects/public/odbcng

    If you already have installed driver - post here your
ConnectionString, so we see it and help.