Re: dns less connection

От Andreas
Тема Re: dns less connection
Дата
Список pgsql-general
There is actually an ODBC list vor PG availlable ;)

The drivers name is   postgresql unicode
or    postgresql ansi    depending on your needs.

Driver={PostgreSQL UNICODE};DATABASE=X1;SERVER=X2;PORT=X3;UID=X4;PWD=X5;X6;

This is the connection string but you have to replace
X1  with the name of your database
X3  your port ... ok this would probaply be 5432
X4, X5   your PG-username and password
X6  are ODBC parameters that you like to use e.g.
"BoolsAsChar=0;TrueIsMinus1=1;RowVersioning=1;"

This works at least for ADODB.

DAO had it like this:
ODBC;Driver=PostgreSQL