Re: [INTERFACES] crypt not included when compiling libpgtcl !!!!!!!

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] crypt not included when compiling libpgtcl !!!!!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Constantin Teodorescu <teo@flex.ro> writes:
> The patch that you send me I have applied ONLY to Makefile.in from
> src/interfaces/libpgtcl directory.
> Should I apply it to Makefile.in from src/interfaces/libpq directory ?

No no, that change was intended to be applied to libpq's Makefile *not*
libpgtcl's.  Sorry if I wasn't clear.

There's also the question of why the linker is making a dynamic
dependency on libc for libpgtcl but not libpq.  Oliver suggested
that -lc is needed as well as -lcrypt in the link step, but that
doesn't seem to explain all the facts --- libpgtcl doesn't have
-lc, and it seems to be getting built right.  Still, you might try
adding -lc to SHLIB_LINK in libpq's Makefile, and see if that
changes the ldd result.