Bugs on opening views defined with spaces or upon table names with spaces !!!

От Constantin Teodorescu
Тема Bugs on opening views defined with spaces or upon table names with spaces !!!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The bug is simple to reproduce :

showroom=> create view "unu doi" as select * from departamente;
CREATE
showroom=> select * from "unu doi";
ERROR:  nodeRead: Bad type 0

the same error for : create view single_name as select * from "double
name";

Also : dropping the bad view is not possible :

showroom=> drop view "unu doi";
ERROR:  nodeRead: Bad type 0

I am coming again with the description of the same type bug concerning
spaces in object names :

showroom=> create sequence student_id;
CREATE
showroom=> create table students (id int4 default
nextval('student_id'),name text);
CREATE
showroom=> drop table students;
DROP
showroom=> create table "my students" (id int4 default
nextval('student_id'), name text);
ERROR:  my: Table does not exist.

Any patches for them ?

All the best,