Re: Version on the yum.postgresql.org website

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: Version on the yum.postgresql.org website
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

On Wed, 2015-03-18 at 12:21 -0400, John Scalia wrote:
> Sure, I read this earlier, but if this is really the issue, then why
> are 9.3.4 and 9.3.5 both still available on the yum site? Isn't that
> also a sort of violation since the current
> version of 9.3 is 9.3.6?

Reason: I am sometimes lazy to remove older versions. :-) What we try to
do is keep last 2 versions of the packages under normal circumstances.

I'll run another cleanup soon.

Regards,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Version on the yum.postgresql.org website
Сообщение: Re: Version on the yum.postgresql.org website