Re: Streaming Replication (Master Delta Sync)

От Parkirat Bagga
Тема Re: Streaming Replication (Master Delta Sync)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks Netllama for the reply.

Does rsysc sync's the partial logs as well. As I would be doing the rsync
from old master to new master (when the old master recovers), there might be
some partial logs present in the old master?

Delay is there because both the machines are on cloud and they are in
different regions. I was thinking in terms of having multiple connections so
that the transfer between 2 regions may become faster.

Also, I have another question about trigger file content being smart or fast
matters in streaming replication?

Regards,
Parkirat Singh Bagga