Re: Leftover TEMPORARY tables?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Leftover TEMPORARY tables?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Andrew Biagioni <andrew.biagioni@e-greek.net> writes:
> My best estimate as to when they appear is when I abort a transaction in
> PGAdminII by killing the corresponding process on the server ("kill -9 XXXX"),

Yikes.  You're not serious are you?

That would certainly cause the backend to fail to clean up its temp
tables...  not to mention that the postmaster will treat this as a
system crash and force all the other backends to punt too.  Not the way
I'd pick to cancel a misbehaving query.

Try something less invasive next time, like kill -INT.

Сообщение: Re: Leftover TEMPORARY tables?
Сообщение: Re: Leftover TEMPORARY tables?