Fwd: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)

От najmuddin hassan
Тема Fwd: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I've have AVG installed and I've remove it and I've turn off the windows firewall.

When I go to PostgreSQL 8.3 > Start

The command prompt window appears with text.
"The PostgreSQL Database server 8.3 is starting........"
the dot will appear for sometime like something is running then the next msg appear
"The PostgreSQL Database server 8.3 could not be started"

Same goes if I use in command prompt
net start pgsql-8.3
Any solution......