Re: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
najmuddin hassan <najios1@gmail.com> writes:
> I just installed a program called moteview by crossbow technologies. It uses
> postgreSQL 8.0.0-rc1 for its database.

Egad.  Based on that statement alone, I will tell you that crossbow is
a bunch of incompetent idiots and you should not trust their software
in the slightest.  8.0.0-rc1 is years old, has MANY known bugs, and
was never meant for production use even when it was released.

Don't even bother trying to get this to work --- find some other
software that's built with something resembling sane engineering
practices.