Re: Fwd: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)

От Andreas Kretschmer
Тема Re: Fwd: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
najmuddin hassan <najios1@gmail.com> schrieb:

> I've have AVG installed and I've remove it and I've turn off the windows
> firewall.

Maybe your AVG is the problem... don't know, i'm not familiar with
windoze and so on...

> When I go to PostgreSQL 8.3 > Start
>
> The command prompt window appears with text.
> "The PostgreSQL Database server 8.3 is starting........"
> the dot will appear for sometime like something is running then the next msg
> appear
> "The PostgreSQL Database server 8.3 could not be started"
>
> Same goes if I use in command prompt
> net start pgsql-8.3
> Any solution......

See the server-log for details. And please no top-posting, thx.

Andreas

Сообщение: Re: Product Roadmap question and request for recommendation
Сообщение: Re: Product Roadmap question and request for recommendation