Re: Finding last checkpoint time

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: Finding last checkpoint time
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 2010-07-20 at 16:15 -0400, Greg Smith wrote:
> Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> > Is there a way to find last checkpoint time via SQL command? I know I
> > can grep xlogs by turning on log_checkpoints, but I'd prefer an SQL
> > solution.
> >

> Not directly.  Best you can do without linking in new server code is
> either import the logs via CVS to get them into a table, or shell out
> and look at what comes out of pg_controldata.
>
> There have been two works in progress to improve this situation that
> didn't make it through to commit yet.
<snip>

What about adding a column to pg_stat_bgwriter, like "last_checkpoint"
or similar?

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL RPM Repository: http://yum.pgrpms.org

Вложения

От: Alban Hertroys
Сообщение: Re: Bitmask trickiness
От: Piotr Gasidło
Сообщение: Re: Difference between EXPLAIN ANALYZE SELECT ... total runtime and SELECT ... runtime