Re: Difference between EXPLAIN ANALYZE SELECT ... total runtime and SELECT ... runtime

От Piotr Gasidło
Тема Re: Difference between EXPLAIN ANALYZE SELECT ... total runtime and SELECT ... runtime
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2010/7/23 A. Kretschmer <andreas.kretschmer@schollglas.com>:
> Maybe cheaply or virtuell hardware?

Cheap - probably, I known processor, but don't know mainboard. It's
dedicated server. Maybe it has silent problems with time keeping.
Virtual - also yes. Postgresql run in separate vserver, but I've
executed psql also from that vserver, so there should be no
differences. But I'll try to test it without vserver.

> There are some issues with functions
> like gettimoofday(), see here:
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2007-01/msg01653.php
> (and the whole thread)