Re: Removing Sun from the "Professional Support" pages ?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Removing Sun from the "Professional Support" pages ?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, 2010-03-05 at 11:24 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > Yeah. Would it actually be in violation of their published trademark
> > policy though?
>
> They can only issue a takedown notice.  They can't sue us.
>
> All the same, it feels too much like bear-bating for me to be
> comfortable with it.  I'm afraid that calling attention to Snoracle's
> ongoing contributions to PostgreSQL will simply hasten the day when
> those contributions will stop.
>
> I'd suggest keeping Sun as Silver for now, and seeing what the summer
> brings, when Oracle gets done re-orging.

Well one isn't part of the other. You are thinking Sponsors versus
professional support page.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor
Respect is earned, not gained through arbitrary and repetitive use or Mr. or Sir.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Removing Sun from the "Professional Support" pages ?
Сообщение: Re: Removing Sun from the "Professional Support" pages ?