Re: Removing Sun from the "Professional Support" pages ?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Removing Sun from the "Professional Support" pages ?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 3/5/10 11:32 AM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-03-05 at 11:24 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
>>> Yeah. Would it actually be in violation of their published trademark
>>> policy though?
>> They can only issue a takedown notice.  They can't sue us.
>>
>> All the same, it feels too much like bear-bating for me to be
>> comfortable with it.  I'm afraid that calling attention to Snoracle's
>> ongoing contributions to PostgreSQL will simply hasten the day when
>> those contributions will stop.
>>
>> I'd suggest keeping Sun as Silver for now, and seeing what the summer
>> brings, when Oracle gets done re-orging.
>
> Well one isn't part of the other. You are thinking Sponsors versus
> professional support page.

I thought we'd settled the professional support issue.  Snoracle is no
longer selling PostgreSQL support, therefore it comes off the PS page.

--Josh Berkus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Removing Sun from the "Professional Support" pages ?
Сообщение: Re: Removing Sun from the "Professional Support" pages?