Re: Removing Sun from the "Professional Support" pages ?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Removing Sun from the "Professional Support" pages ?
Дата
Re: Removing Sun from the "Professional Support" pages?  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-www
> Yeah. Would it actually be in violation of their published trademark
> policy though?

They can only issue a takedown notice.  They can't sue us.

All the same, it feels too much like bear-bating for me to be
comfortable with it.  I'm afraid that calling attention to Snoracle's
ongoing contributions to PostgreSQL will simply hasten the day when
those contributions will stop.

I'd suggest keeping Sun as Silver for now, and seeing what the summer
brings, when Oracle gets done re-orging.

--Josh Berkus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Removing Sun from the "Professional Support" pages ?
Сообщение: Re: Removing Sun from the "Professional Support" pages ?