Re: Unsubscribe

От Csaba Nagy
Тема Re: Unsubscribe
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Wed, 2006-10-04 at 18:02, Csaba Nagy wrote:
> > If we didn't want to add it for each list we could just add a link here:
> >
> > http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/subscribe

OK, now that I had a second look on that page, it does contain
unsubscription info... but it's well hidden for the fugitive look... the
caption is a big "Subscribe to Lists", you wouldn't think at a first
glance think that the form is actually used to unsubscribe too, would
you ?

So maybe it's just that the text should be more explicit about what it
actually does...

Cheers,
Csaba.