От: Csaba Nagy
Тема: Re: Unsubscribe
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Unsubscribe  ("Luc Delgado", )
 Re: Unsubscribe  (Bruno Wolff III, )
  Re: Unsubscribe  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: Unsubscribe  (Bruno Wolff III, )
    Re: Unsubscribe  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
    Re: Unsubscribe  (Mark Lewis, )
   Re: Unsubscribe  (Michael Stone, )
  Re: Unsubscribe  (Nolan Cafferky, )
   Re: Unsubscribe  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
    Re: Unsubscribe  ("D'Arcy J.M. Cain", )
     Re: Unsubscribe  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
    Re: Unsubscribe  (Steve Atkins, )
     Re: Unsubscribe  (Geoffrey, )
   Re: Unsubscribe  (Jim Nasby, )
 Re: Unsubscribe  (Tobias Brox, )
  Re: Unsubscribe  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: Unsubscribe  (Csaba Nagy, )
     Re: Unsubscribe  (Jim Nasby, )

On Wed, 2006-10-04 at 18:02, Csaba Nagy wrote:
> > If we didn't want to add it for each list we could just add a link here:
> >
> > http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/subscribe

OK, now that I had a second look on that page, it does contain
unsubscription info... but it's well hidden for the fugitive look... the
caption is a big "Subscribe to Lists", you wouldn't think at a first
glance think that the form is actually used to unsubscribe too, would
you ?

So maybe it's just that the text should be more explicit about what it
actually does...

Cheers,
Csaba.