От: Csaba Nagy
Тема: Re: Unsubscribe
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Unsubscribe  ("Luc Delgado", )
 Re: Unsubscribe  (Bruno Wolff III, )
  Re: Unsubscribe  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: Unsubscribe  (Bruno Wolff III, )
    Re: Unsubscribe  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
    Re: Unsubscribe  (Mark Lewis, )
   Re: Unsubscribe  (Michael Stone, )
  Re: Unsubscribe  (Nolan Cafferky, )
   Re: Unsubscribe  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
    Re: Unsubscribe  ("D'Arcy J.M. Cain", )
     Re: Unsubscribe  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
    Re: Unsubscribe  (Steve Atkins, )
     Re: Unsubscribe  (Geoffrey, )
   Re: Unsubscribe  (Jim Nasby, )
 Re: Unsubscribe  (Tobias Brox, )
  Re: Unsubscribe  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: Unsubscribe  (Csaba Nagy, )
     Re: Unsubscribe  (Jim Nasby, )

> If we didn't want to add it for each list we could just add a link here:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/subscribe

+1

When I want to unsubscribe from a list (very rare in my case, I don't
subscribe in the first place if I'm not sure I want to get it), I start
by looking where I subscribed... so the above suggestion might work
quite well even for lazy subscribers, they'll have their unsubscription
info right where they started the subscription process, no more
searching needed.

Cheers,
Csaba