Re: Unsubscribe

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: Unsubscribe
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Oct 4, 2006, at 11:35 AM, Csaba Nagy wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-10-04 at 18:02, Csaba Nagy wrote:
>>> If we didn't want to add it for each list we could just add a
>>> link here:
>>>
>>> http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/subscribe
>
> OK, now that I had a second look on that page, it does contain
> unsubscription info... but it's well hidden for the fugitive
> look... the
> caption is a big "Subscribe to Lists", you wouldn't think at a first
> glance think that the form is actually used to unsubscribe too, would
> you ?
>
> So maybe it's just that the text should be more explicit about what it
> actually does...

Better yet, have an unsubscribe page...

Personally, I'm tempted to get creative with procmail, and post a
recipe that others can use to help enlighten those that post
unsubscribe messages to the list... :>
--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect                   jim@nasby.net

От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: any hope for my big query?