Re: Regression tests versus the buildfarm environment

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Regression tests versus the buildfarm environment
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Another way would be to have pg_regress honour an environment var like
> PG_REGRESS_PORT, which the buildfarm script could use.

Yeah, that would work too.  (Is it portable to Windows, though?)

I prefer the change-the-default approach mainly because it wouldn't
require any documentation, whereas it'd be a bit hard to argue that
environment variables etc shouldn't be documented ...

Сообщение: Re: Regression tests versus the buildfarm environment
Сообщение: Re: Regression tests versus the buildfarm environment