Re: Regression tests versus the buildfarm environment

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Regression tests versus the buildfarm environment
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 08/11/2010 04:17 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> We should have the
> buildfarm configuration such that any one run uses the same port number
> for both installed and uninstalled regression tests.  If Peter is dead
> set on not changing pg_regress's default, then changing the makefiles to
> enable use of the --port switch is the way to do that.

If you really want it to use the exact same port, then we'll probably
need to change the Makefiles regardless of how we eventually decide to
set the default.

Another way would be to have pg_regress honour an environment var like
PG_REGRESS_PORT, which the buildfarm script could use.

cheers

andrew