Re: How to find data directory

От Ken Hill
Тема Re: How to find data directory
Re: How to find data directory  (Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org>)
Re: How to find data directory  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-admin
That works nice. It shows my data directory in
'/var/lib/postgresql/7.4/main'. When I do an ls command, I get:

$ sudo ls /var/lib/postgresql/7.4/main
base    pg_clog      pg_ident.conf  pg_xlog          postmaster.opts
root.crt
global  pg_hba.conf  PG_VERSION     postgresql.conf  postmaster.pid

I have created two database named 'testdb' and 'csalgorithm'. How do I
find these databases? I was expecting the databases to be subdirectories
under the database directory (e.g. /var/lib/postresql/7.4/main/testdb
and /var/lib/postgresql/7.4/main/csalgorithm).