Re: How to find data directory

От Devrim GUNDUZ
Тема Re: How to find data directory
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005, Ken Hill wrote:

> I have created two database named 'testdb' and 'csalgorithm'. How do I
> find these databases? I was expecting the databases to be subdirectories
> under the database directory (e.g. /var/lib/postresql/7.4/main/testdb
> and /var/lib/postgresql/7.4/main/csalgorithm).

First run these commands:

SELECT oid,datname FROM pg_database;

This will prompt you the oid and the corresponding database name. Say the
oid for the csalgorithm is 41030. Now cd to
/var/lib/postgresql/7.4/main/base/41030

But don't expect to see ascii database format there. :)

Regards,

Сообщение: Re: How to find data directory
Сообщение: Re: How to find data directory