Re: How to stop a particular database - reg.

От
Тема Re: How to stop a particular database - reg.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I am marking a Cc to the list.
lemme know if its invading your privacy.

Is there any particular reason why you cannot increase
max_connections to the extent your requirements are?

may i know what is the current value  of max_connections
in postgresql.conf ?

PS: please use reply-all button so that the discussion is archived.

Regds
Mallah.