Re: [pgsql-www] source documentation tool doxygen

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] source documentation tool doxygen
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Joachim Wieland said:
> Do you want to put it on the postgresql.org site nevertheless? Is it
> too big to be mirrored and should be recreated on every webserver? We
> might need one copy for the last version of every major release as well
> as one for cvs. The latter should get updated regularly of course but I
> figure it would be sufficient to do that once a week...

The overwhelming amount of development work gets done against HEAD. I would
start with a once a day run against HEAD, and possibly one against the
latest stable branch (currently REL8_1_STABLE in cvs). That would get you
99% of the possible benefit, I think. I don't see any virtue in doing it
against a release as opposed to a stable branch - this is to help
development efforts so it should be against what people should be basing
their development efforts on.

cheers

andrew