Re: source documentation tool doxygen

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: source documentation tool doxygen
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2006-01-16 at 07:57 -0600, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> I too have done this. But retrofitting Doxygen style comments to the
> PostgreSQL source code would be a big undertaking. Maintaining it, which
> would be another task for reviewers/committers, would also be a pain unless
> there were some automated checking tool.

I don't think it would be all that painful. There would be no need to
convert the entire source tree to use proper Doxygen-style comments in
one fell swoop: individual files and modules can be converted whenever
anyone gets the inclination to do so. I don't think the maintenance
burden would be very substantial, either.

-Neil