Re: [HACKERS] source documentation tool doxygen

От Joachim Wieland
Тема Re: [HACKERS] source documentation tool doxygen
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 12:15:02AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> The thing seems to have only the very vaguest grasp on whether it is
> parsing C or C++ ... or should I say that it is convinced it is parsing
> C++ despite all evidence to the contrary?  I'd be happier with the
> pretty pictures if they had some connection to reality.

True. Doxygen is developped for documenting C++ source code. There is
however an option OPTIMIZE_OUTPUT_FOR_C which is set. There are a few more
options for class and collaboration graphs as well as a switch to create a
graphical class hierarchy, all of them are turned on at the moment. So it
might get more concise but we'll have to play around with it to see what is
useful and what isn't.

Joachim

--
Joachim Wieland                                              joe@mcknight.de
C/ Usandizaga 12 1°B                                           ICQ: 37225940

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: