Re: source documentation tool doxygen

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: source documentation tool doxygen
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew,
Why not publish it as it stands today? Changing comments can be done in due time, no need to
rush it. Or are the comments in some special format today that is used by some other tool?

What I'm trying to say is that for people like me, this would be very useful. Just clicking
on a structure and see what file it's defined in is great. I don't care much if the comments
are not perfect from day one (or ever for that matter). I can click on the file and read the
comments right there if I want to.

If the comments have no special format today, well then perhaps the Doxygen format could be
a good format to gradually adopt? No need to add checking etc. at this point. Perhaps later
on (years from now) when most of the comments use that format.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren